Chalk painting before and after

Sorry for the rubbish pictures here - the lighting was not my friend.
I bought the furniture in my room from the girl who rented it before me and I've been gradually replacing bits. All that's left at the moment is my ugly bed frame which I want to replace this year, and the wardrobe. 

It's from Ikea and a great size but it doesn't go with anything else I have. 

Soooo I've used 3 coats of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Pure and then coated in Annie Sloan Clear Soft Wax. It's all easy to use the only thing I'd say is with Pure do lots of thin coats because its so light.
The weird shadows are from my light fitting.

I finished it up with some knobs from Anthropologie 

Comments

  1. Ooh, lovely! I've only used Annie Sloan on teeny things, but this looks wonderful! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment