My favourite of all the social media platforms!
Apparently this can do wonders for driving people to your blog but the only one of my pins that does crazy well is a photo of my aunts dog! So, I've looked around and gathered some tips!
- Add Pinterest link to the blog sidebar
- Create new images at the right size then upload and add a link
- Add keywords to image file name
- Update profile
- Use pinterest.com/yourdomainname to see who's pinning your posts
- Pin what you read and @people when pinning from their blog
- Add keywords to board name and description as well as pins
- Delete unpopular pins if you don't need them
- Use vertical images
- Move the boards on your profile around