"Pain demands to be felt"

from here

Ok so I finished The Fault in Our Stars a couple of weeks ago now.

I read it in under 24 hours, I would have read it in a lot less time than I did but I was already too involved with the characters and bawling my eyes out half way through and had to take a break.

It is my favourite John Green book and one that seems to have taken off. As you may have guessed I have a great big crush on this guy (previous post); about half my pinterest quotes board is filled with his quotes. I don't think this has made be bias. I loved Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines but didn't love Looking for Alaska as much as I wanted to (my mind set is much more in line with Paper Towns - a different dealing of a similar situation). I mention this because I hope it makes me encouraging you to read The Fault in Our Stars that much more credible. It's beautifully written, funny and romantic and yes it's sad, but it's never over done and it's not easily forgotten either.

Comments