Cross stitch necklace


Today was my first day back at work in 2014 (I took the rest off - it was lovely). I thought I'd make a bit of an effort and put on boots, tights and a skirt as well as the above.

The necklace was a christmas present from Ve, she made it! Isn't it amazing! You can get the necklace hoops online or from some craft shops she said.


Why a bike you ask? Well partly because of the time I fell into a parked car attempting to cycle and also because she maintains all I need to be 100% hipster is a fixed wheel bike! The cheek of it...


The first Monday of the year is apparently the most depressing of the year which is a sad way to start isn't it! My day was pretty good although I managed to rip my skirt (nooooo!).


P.S. I died my hair last week, it's a bit darker than usual - thoughts?

Comments

  1. That necklace is so freaking cute! I seriously love it. Loving the darker hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment