Music of 2011

I love Music and I love lists. If you do too I think you might like this post...

from here


My favourite albums 2011 (no real order):

  • The Decemberists
  • Cloud Control
  • The Rural Alberta Advantage
  • Noah and the Whale
  • Alex Clare
  • The Head and The Heart
  • Foster The People
  • Mister Heavenly
  • Peter Bjorn and John
  • Grouplove
  • Piney Gir
  • Tom Vek
  • Metronomy
  • Laura Marling
  • Submarines


Favourite Live Bands in 2011 (no particular order):

  • Noah and The Whale
  • Grouplove
  • Metronomy
  • Maccabees
  • Chapel Club
  • Cloud Control
  • Naked and Famous
  • Arcade Fire

Bands I wanted to be in 2011 (No Particular order):
  • Cloud Control
  • Grouplove
  • Darwin Deez


If you are a Spotify user you can see my 100 songs of 2011 playlist over here I've left it in the order I added the songs as it runs almost like a music diary.  I'm also on Last.fm here


Random song not from 2011 that I have been a little obsessed with throughout 2011...

Comments