Work Trips

from here found on pinterest
Had a couple of work trips lately one to Boston and one to Spain (Marbella).

The Boston trip was a global team meeting and was great to catch up with people I email regularly but haven't seen in a few years now! Unfortunately I didn't get to see much of Boston however what I did see made me want to go back for another visit :) I lie - we did eat at the oldest restaurant in America

Two weeks after that it was off to sunny Spain (well slightly overcast and very windy Spain) for the books sales meeting! Que many meetings in the day and much food and drinking in the evenings. I returned swimsuit unused, presentations completed with lots of action points, a bruised toe, a cold, hungover and very sleepy. It wasn't quite Made is Essex but was close enough for me!

Comments