Lundi Loves

1. Paper butterflies


Both weheartit

A friend of a friend sells these here aren't they cute?!

2. Glee: Halo/Walking on Sunshine Mash-up
Can't get this out of my head!!!
3. My latest girl crush...
Rebecca Hall

Image from here

4. Man on Wire

Amazing man, beautiful film. I have literally just finished watching this and it is moving watching a man relive for filling his dreams.

Image from here

5. Rugby (Jonny Wilkinson)

It's my fav. sport to watch. It's a beautiful game and a lot more graceful than you'd imagine considering it's basically a bunch of guys running into each other. I don't normally go for blonde jock types but then I also don't particularly have a type so here's Jonny.


Image from here (Watch the no. 10)

Comments

  1. Hey! Thanks for taking the time to leave some comment love over on my first post at Scoutie Girl.

    Just wanted to pop in and say hi! BTW, I love this post -- those paper butterflies are gorgeous. Going to enjoy reading up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bouquet of butterflies is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment