Happy Halloween!

Halloween isn't that big in the UK, however this year I am actually venturing out for it! So I've been making some things to go with my costume this week, I will be a purple and grey bat faerie and while I bought the wings I needed some little bat ears!

I've also pretty much finished the hairband Alexa asked me for I just need her to try it on so I can finish it up and make any size adjustments will post pictures after.

I have now finished my sisterly duties driving my brother around while parents are away so I can try and get back to more normal sleeping patterns.

Films seen this week:
This Is It: A lot better than I thought and even if you don't like MJ (I was never that much of a fan) it's an interesting look into how much prep goes into creating a show.
Spinal Tap: Oddly I'd never seen this before despite loving Best in Show, A Mighty Wind etc. funny, cleaver and brilliant music.

Enjoy your Halloween! x

Comments

  1. yay yay! Can't wait for my hairband to be finished, i will have the prettiest hair in the land. i've been thinking i should discuss the films i watch more on blog. However, i am frankly embarassed at the number i watch in a week. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment