Goals


Last year I set myself some work style SMART goals and it went pretty well so I've gone and done it again. I think it helps because it's about having things to aim for rather than giving things up or trying to change your lifestyle all in one go (both of which just lead to failure).

My goals for 2016 include:
  • Buying a new bed and mattress
  • Going down another dress size
  • Running 10k
  • Selling something I've made
  • Buying 0 ebooks (not because I disagree with them, but because I have a ton I haven't read yet and because I do disagree with Amazon)
  • Reading at least 65 books (includes comics and graphic novels)
If you know me in real life you'll know I don't start doing any of this stuff until February, January is a crazy month normally and I've already drunk more so far than I did over Christmas.


I'd also like to go on a couple of courses:
  • dress making
  • next level modern calligraphy 
  • brush lettering

Comments