Skip to main content

Snowflake bunting


I had some snow flakes left over after all of my other Christmas crafts so I linked a bunch together and turned them into a bunting type chain.

Smaller snowflake pattern
Larger snowflake pattern

Ch25
Sl into corner of small snowflake
Ch10
Sl into corner of large snowflake
Ch10
Sl into corner of small snowflake
etc etc.
Ch25 to finish


Popular posts from this blog

Cross stitch necklace

Today was my first day back at work in 2014 (I took the rest off - it was lovely). I thought I'd make a bit of an effort and put on boots, tights and a skirt as well as the above.

The necklace was a christmas present from Ve, she made it! Isn't it amazing! You can get the necklace hoops online or from some craft shops she said.


Why a bike you ask? Well partly because of the time I fell into a parked car attempting to cycle and also because she maintains all I need to be 100% hipster is a fixed wheel bike! The cheek of it...


The first Monday of the year is apparently the most depressing of the year which is a sad way to start isn't it! My day was pretty good although I managed to rip my skirt (nooooo!).


P.S. I died my hair last week, it's a bit darker than usual - thoughts?

Moving playlist

Moving is all done!

The whole process was a pain, the person who was going to take my room pulled out so I ended up re-advertising which took a while ...  It was nice to have more time with the short commute but for a few weeks there I felt like I was stuck waiting for things to happen, then luckily we found someone nice and then there was the whole moving whirlwind.

I've still got some unpacking to do but I'm pretty much done and all my stuff is here now. It's weird living beck home but much easier than staying over Christmas etc. because all my things are here (I do like my things).

At some point I'll set my Etsy shop back up but probably not until after I've gotten used to my commute!

Richard II, blankets & Kingston

This weekend I've mainly been working on the big purple blanket; it's a monster and I think it'll take me most of the year but it's going to be beautiful... 

Besides that my parents came up Saturday with my brother for us to go see Richard II with David Tennant in! It's a great production ... if you can get tickets. My brother said they had cut bits of it out but it still works and Tennant is great as the vain mislead king and the set is amazing! 


Today I went to Local Hero in Kingston with Roisin for a natter and a rather lovely sausage sandwich. Kingston was pretty much sponsored by Cath Kidstone over Christmas - lot's of pretty polka dots!