Watching, reading, listening

Watching:
via GIPHY
From Dusk Till Dawn - getting all Halloweeny with the vampire snake things on Netflix.

via GIPHY
No cinema trip for me this week (shocker) but I did watch Obvious Child for the millionth time. I love Jenny Slate (she of Marcel the Shell with shoes on and other things) so much. Plus Max is the perfect man.

Reading:
The Good Soldier - I was meant to read this at Uni but it was in second year around the time I got ill so I didn't get around to it until now. It's a great example of how first person narrative can work and actually be interesting (I think that's what they said in the lecture...).

Listening:
All the George Harrison on Spotify. I should just nick my dads albums already... All Things Must Pass is my favourite at the moment, If Not for You in particular.

Comments