Watching, Reading, Listening

Watching:
Once Upon A Time - I love this show. It's trashy but I've managed to convince myself that it's good trash and now the new series is on Netflix each week. What's going to happen to Emma!

via GIPHY

Sicario - Not the happiest film I've ever seen but Emily Blunt and Benecio Del Toro are brilliant in it. It's very good and extremely tense.
via GIPHY
I love Emily Blunt.

Reading:
A History of the World in 10 1/2 Chapters - Julian Barnes
Amazing book. It has all the emotions and is very funny. The chapters are short stories that reference each other in unexpected ways. My favourite is the 1/2 chapter exploring love.

"There is more moral and intellectual fodder, and more jokes, here than you will read in a month of Sundays... storytelling and teaching which captivate, liberate, and above all, enchant" 
(Financial Times)

Listening:

Comments