Wedding season

One of my closest school friends got married this weekend! I was so happy to be there for their special day. They are an amazing couple and really perfect together. Don't they look lovely!

The church (St. Marys on Hayling) is gorgeous, really bright and open.

Randomly I knew the drummer who was one of my friends from primary school!


The rest of the gang!


There was an amazing sweet cart (Andy asked for this to be sepia in the hope he'd look like an old timey sweet sales man) and loads of other cute personal touches, like photos dotted around the corridor of the couple and their families, jam jars with flowers and pebble place names. The favours were seeds with a pot or a CD with songs from the day. It was great to see my friends so happy and to all catch up - Looking forward to the next one :)

Comments