50's ice cream parlour themed party

 

It was SundayPirates birthday this weekend and she hosted an amazing 50's ice cream parlour themed party! Look at the details! She knows how to host.

There were red solo cups, 50's music, cupcakes and hotdogs

My attempt to make a wrapped gift look like a cupcake! Nowhere near as gorgeous as the birthday girl.

We all dressed up and Heidi even made hers! My friends are annoyingly talented...

 Jenny and Me - I'm trying to keep my eyes open while being blinded by the flash! Photo by SundayPirate

Comments

  1. Yay, I'm famous! Thanks hon, so glad you were there to help me party and take awesome pictures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I love the theme (and those amazing flamingo fairy lights!) I can just imagine a jukebox in the corner, surrounded by greasers.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the party looks amazing, I love the theme!

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment