Labels and selling

So you may have noticed the new blog design - I hope you like it. I got it from xoSarah's shop. I have been trying to build up and get more professional ready to start selling some of my creations (pretentious?) and you can now find me on facebook as well as the usual.

The most exciting part of this organising has been ordering labels! I don't have a logo or anything like that, so this is from the basic template on GB Labels and Name Tapes. Next I need to sort out business cards which is making me freak out a bit about this getting real. I've never sold anything I've made. They have all been for either me or for gifts. Sometimes my mum will 'commission me' and by that I mean she'll buy the materials and give me some chocolate (family rates).

Watch out for my Etsy shop - coming soon!


Comments