Gone Girl

I've had my new kindle for a couple of weeks now and it's going ok. I'm still not sure about the whole touch screen thing (I'm highlighting much less) but I like the light function. The best thing was that kindle seemed to remember where I was in my books so I got to pick up where I left off from Gone Girl.

This book, I don't want to give anything away because it's mean and even if you have no plans of reading the book you might see the forthcoming film. I didn't like any of the characters in this except maybe Nick's sister, so it shows how good the plot is that I kept reading.

Back to the film quickly...the casting looks really good. As the mass hatred of Ben Affleck* shows he has the all american face people want to punch and Neil Patrick Harris as Desi - inspired!



*People need to get over this - I think he'll be a good Batman. People should watch Hollywoodland.

Comments