Doctor calls time (punable news)

via
So it's over. Matt Smith I think you've become my favourite Doctor, but then David was before you so fingers crossed this new one's going to be at least as good.


My dad used to have old Doctor Who re-runs on the telly at the weekend when I was little. I thought it was all a bit naff. I vaguely remember McCoy from when I was a child but have no idea if I liked it or not. My first Doctor was McGann. The movie version was a good one and closer to the reboot in many ways.  Dad and I even cracked out the video before the Master came back.

Anyway. Matt Smith. I have a crush on you now, not just the doctor so I'm sure I be able to see you on screen again soon. It's just a bit sad you won't be the sweet, crazy raggedy man we've come to love. 





via

via

Tennant, I still love you too. You would have the edge but your assistants were just not as cool as Amy and Rory. 
via

Comments