November Goals

I'm in Christmas mode and pre December I'm aiming to complete my Christmas shopping - I HATE shopping in December, walking around the shops is fine so long as I don't need to buy anything...

I also want to:
  • Get my Paris Map framed - I got this in the summer, it's just a sheet of wrapping paper from Waterstones but it looks very cute. 
  • Bake some stuff for the office - I haven't baked nearly as much since I moved, this needs to change!
  • Catch up on my Goodreads goals- I'm dragging behind a little at the moment.
  • Sort out my Ravelry account - I have an account but haven't used this properly at all.
  • Buy some boots - my shoes are not season appropriate.

Comments

  1. I'm trying to be more organised this year too. Otheriwse the shops get a bit TOO Christmas-ey and you end up being overwhlemed by the people and the queues and all the weird Christmas themed stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment