Adoption

here



I really liked this video. Adoption is always something I've thought about - whether I ever do it will depend on my situation when I'm ready to have children. I am crazy scared of childbirth - not just the things that could go wrong but just the standard pain etc (I'm from a large family and they like sharing the grizzly details). More than that though I think it would be great to build and make a family (some of your own in the traditional sense and some adopted). Too many children are lost in the system - especially siblings and older children. I think it would be great to raise children in a loving environment that they might not otherwise have.

That said it's incredibly hard to adopt in the UK and a very lengthly process (so I'm told). I do also worry about building the relationship with a child or with children that I haven't given birth to but then you read stories like these:


Rockstar Diaries guest post by Carissa Gallo
Run with Scissors 

Comments