Big News...

I've been working at Wiley for over five and a half years now and on Friday I got offered a new job which means plenty of changes.

Rereading that first sentence it sounds a lot like the job found me (which it does feel a bit like) but I did apply and have an interview etc. I'm crazy excited and nervous about it all, it feels a lot like going off to university again...

Telling people your choices
Moving away from what you know
Learning new things
Meeting new people
Living in a new city etc.

Its scary and exciting. Right now I've got to think about renting my flat and sorting out start dates etc. Later I'll be looking for somewhere to live!

BTW this is the building I'll be working in:
The view of One Wimpole Street from outside
www.onewimpolestreet.co.uk

Yeah... Looks like I'm moving to London!

Comments

  1. The building you're working in looks like the MI5 headquarters from Spooks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment