Happy New Year!



So New Years Eve was pretty much a microcosm of my 2011. It was a great, silly, funny, crazy night spent with awesome friends but it was a little weird and a little sad. It's weird thinking back on over last year and where we all were, where we've been. A little sadness is a good thing sometimes, makes you appreciate some of the better things... So 2011 was the year I got my heartbroken for the first time, I had some fall outs, health & family stuff going on but I also had some of the most peaceful days, romantic moments, crazy nights and a hell of a lot of fun, hell I even made marshmallows!

I'd be happy having a similar year this year; that said I have a few resolutions which I very much doubt I'll stick to...
  • Blog more
  • Craft more
  • Cook/bake more
  • No boys
  • Be more organised
  • Acknowledge when things aren't ok
  • Be healthier

Comments