Christmas in the office

Argh I've been pretty bad at the whole blogging thing again lately - no fear I have plenty lined up for the next few weeks!

I'm very lucky in my work colleagues, we all get along really well even though we've all got quite different interests outside of the office. This year we appointed a Christmas Committee Leader in the form of Vikki she then arranged a baking rota and a trip to buy Christmas decorations to festivize our office (yes I'm making that a word now).

I made cinnamon butter biscuits and pesto cheese straws. The biscuits were based on Nigella's recipe from Domestic Goddess but I substituted half the sugar for cinnamon sugar and added a tablespoon of mixed spice.




For the cheese straws I rolled out some ready made puff pastry and spread half with red pest and the other half with green pesto. I then added a lot of grated greier cheese, sliced into stripes, twisted then and placed on a greased baking tray. I then coated parmasan and sprinkled with and a bit of sea salt. Cook in a preheated medium heat oven for 10 mins or until golden brown.

Comments