A-Z of me

Lunch at my desk and I'm a little bored so I thought I'd fill in the A-Z questions that have been doing the rounds in the blog world lately; looks like fun!


A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: double 
C. Chore that you hate: general tidying. I'm appalling at putting things back where they belong
D. Dogs: LOVE THEM! 
E. Essential start to your day: just getting out of bed takes me a while. Especially when it's cold and dark
F. Favorite colour: blue - never seen a shade of blue I didn't like
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5'3''
I. Instruments you play: none...but in my head I can play them all and sing beautifully. 
J. Job title: Sr. Marking Exec. Not as fancy as it might sound... 
K. Kids: not yet thank you. 
L. Live: live music is one of my favourite things; I live on my own in a nice flat in an awesome town
M. Mother’s name: Siobhan
N. Nicknames: currently: caketin, katie-lynn, flintos, flintus, flintoes, flinty, catlin

old ones: fairy cake, pebbles, catwoman, cat, kate... I think that's it. 
O. Overnight hospital stays: when I was born maybe? 
P. Pet peeves: stupidity, rudeness & childishness 

Q. Quote from a movie: I'm rubbish at remembering them
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: yep one brother. I would have liked more. 

T. Time you wake up: wake up, 6.30 get out of bed... 7.30
U. Underwear: yes
V. Vegetable you hate: cooked carrots, why ruin a good thing
W. What makes you run late: I presume others will be late :P disorganisation/getting distracted
X. X-Rays you’ve had: my teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: I can follow most recipes, experimenting hasn't always gone as well for me though...
Z. Zoo animal: as long as they have lots of room and are happy then I'm ok with that. 

Comments

  1. Hurrah, I knew the answers to almost all these questions! That makes me an awesome friend. That's the only test right?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most defiantly an awesome friend!

    No promises that it's the only test :P x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment