Autumn Playlist


Not posted a playlist in a while, here's my Autumn one now though. 
  • Bones; Ben Howard
  • Days; The Kinks
  • England; The National
  • Heartbeat in 5/4; The Dawn Chorus
  • I Feel It All; Feist
  • I Will Remain; Matthew & The Atlas
  • If I Had a Boat; James Vincent McMorrow
  • Janie I Will Only Let You Down; Twin Falls
  • Monkey; The Miserable Rich
  • Noah's Days; Stealing Sheep
  • October; Jonas Alaska
  • Oh Girl; Boots Electric
  • Shuffle; Bombay Bicycle Club
  • Sophia; Laura Marling
  • The Funeral; Band of Horses
  • The Witness' Dull Surprise; Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
  • True Love Ways; My Morning Jacket
  • Turnaroundturnmeon; Sean Hayes
  • Walk on The Wild Side; Lou Reed
My Autumn playlist on spotify, just hit shuffle. I hope you like it. 

Comments