Procrastinating

I never really thought I was one of those girls that copes badly with a badly with a break up but I'm still a bit crazy and it's been more than a month. oh dear. Nothing too crazy I'd like to add. Just a lot of dwelling and general teenage emo-ness whenever I have 5 minutes to myself. I have however found that I can while away most of that time on pinterest, blogs and other internet webby goodness. I am also a tetris fiend. I need to keep this in check though as it has been know to get to the stage that I see shapes when I try to sleep. Anyway I have just combined the two and searched tetris on pinterest! There are some crazy creative geeky people out there and that makes me feel happy :)

How do you while away the hours?

pots by Stephanie Choplin photo from here

Comments