June Stars

Here are some of the blog posts I've stared over the last month...

1. Embroidery hoops on design*sponge but by Brooke from Playing Grown Up (seriously cute blog) - I just got to choose a quote...


2. Cake you can post! From Post Grad Hair Cut - I would be so chuffed to get some of this.


3. Connect the dots postcards by crtten found on joliejolie design - awesome idea


4. Belt from the little things we do - super pretty and cute


5. Red Velvet Woopie Pie from fatgirltrappedinaskinnybody - how yummy does this look?

What have you stared this month?

Comments

  1. I love the embroidery hoops and the red velvet whoopie pies! I clicked on your blog because, well my sister is called Caitlin, but we always called her cake tin when she was little! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment