Delayed reply

Alexa tagged me aaaages ago to answer her questions. Anywhoo here are my answers!

1. The Simpson's or Family Guy?
I don't watch either but I guess I'd have to go Simpson's as I used to watch it lots when I was younger.

2. What was your favourite book as a child?




3. What was your last purchase?
My last was most likely food shopping yesterday but here is my favourite. It's a beautiful, delightful, witty, sad, happy romantic and funny tale that feels like you are sneaking a peak at someone's letters. A complete joy.


4. What advice would you give your younger self?


5. What is your favourite dinner dish?
At the moment, different variations of pasta and green beans.


6. If there were a film or movie written about your life, what would it be called?
Extraordinarly Average

7. What makes you cringe?
The chalk especially when it touches my nails. It's incredibly annoying as I love pretty chalk in lots of different colours :(


8. Do you like your name?
I love it, I don't think that anyone else has my whole name :) It's just mine.

9. Where in the world would you most like to go?
I really don't know. There are so many places in the world I'd like to go.

10. What's your current favourite band/artist?
Of all time The Kinks. Ray Davies is a genius.


TAG
Well I'm going to tag all of you to answer my set of questions. Comment on this post if you decide to answer them!
  1. What's the last book you read and loved?
  2. What song defines the week you're having?
  3. What's your favourite baked treat?
  4. Beatles or Stones?
  5. Last video to make you laugh/smile?
  6. What skill would you most like to have?
  7. Where is your special place?
  8. Who would you most like to have a picnic with?
  9. What's the last thing you achieved that you're proud of (no matter how small) - well done btw :)
  10. What's your favourite colour right now?

Comments

Post a Comment