Lundi Loves: Stars Edition

I thought I'd share a few of the things I've stared in google reader...

Who you gunna call from Color me Katie - makes me giggle every time

Library card invitations from You are my Fav - awesome idea
Box of Sunshine from Whisker Graphics - perfect gift idea
Dana Barnes crochet from Sarah London- I want to try to make one!
Cork Display board from Birds of a Feather - neat idea :)

Coca-cola cake from Wild and Precious - I do love coca cola... and I do love cake....
Peter Pan collar tanks tutorial from Adventures in Dress Making - sooo cool.

What have you stared lately?


P.S. I have been bad...Alexa tagged me a while ago now I promise to answer the questions ASAP!

Comments

  1. It's not that bad, it was less then a week ago. We need to have a peter pan collar craft night. And you need to add my blog button to your sidebar so i feel special.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment