Lundi Loves

1) Bikes
Spring seems to be here. I'm planing to get rid of my car so what better way to get around than Ellen Page style... on a bike!
found on weheartit (don't know original source)

Mandy Lynne found on weheartit (can't find link)


From here

2) Lemon tea...
Slightly obsessed with this in the mornings - normal tea with 1tsp of brown sugar with half a lemon. Lovely :)


3) I am super broody over puppies at the moment. I guess I've not been spending enough time with my parents dog.

From here

4) Reading
At the moment I'm reading Lolita and The English Patient, the second one is a reread. It's such a beautifully written book. What are you reading at the moment?

Found on weheart it from here

5. Vincent Vincent and the Villains

Heard them being played in Topshop over the weekend and they've been stuck in my head ever since... they broke up too soon!

Comments