Jetsetter

Yep I'm off travelling for work. I'll leave where as a surprise - there will be pictures when I'm back! But in the mean time here are some pictures of things I'll take with me!
Carry on:
Magazines, toiletries, book, passport, ipod, crochet shawl, tissues, diary, note pad, purse and travel guide. Laptop not shown.

My new perfume; isn't she cute?!

and of course I'll be taking some crafting with me! Just started a granny rectangle blanket (I guess that's what it's called).

I couldn't find any videos of Jetsetter anywhere so here is another from Ed Harcourt. It's also all you're going to get out of me in terms of Valentines Day stuff so I've made it a good'en.

Comments

  1. Ooh! Have fun wherever you're going : ) And I love your perfume! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment