10 things that make me :)

As promised here are 10 things that make me smile

Snow - NOT ICE
(image weheart it)

Hot chocolate - with all the extras
(image weheartit)

Catching up with friends


Hats! Not just woolly ones (although they are the best)

Glee!
Glee cast gallery: Emma
Love her clothes! Image from www.e4.com

Pets - I wish I could have one...

Blogs! Like the ones in my last post

Cupcakes with friends:

Knitting:
Generally accompanied by tv/film watching, listening to music or chatting to the girls!
(currently knitting by Kim Hargreaves)

Picnics:
I guess I've finally had enough of all the ice that's everywhere! I do love picnics anyway - my family have an annual one in the woods near my parents house:
and then there's the common near where I live - perfect for lazy summer days...

Comments

  1. My cupcake was better then yours :p hee hee, you can't beat oreo's! We should definately have more picnics this year!! And we need to get to QE park for a BBQ! When is the next knitting club, there hadn't been one for aaaages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah mine was purrrfect! Yep :) I haven't seen anything about the next one yet - I'll keep my eyes open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, that hot chocolate looks delish!
    i realyl want to learn to knit this year, it looks like SO much fun. :)
    -kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. that hot chocolate loooks sooo good! Also, I did a whole post on Emma's fashion from glee: http://glammed.blogspot.com/2009/10/three-things-i-love-thursday-october-29.html

    Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehee yep I think I'm going to start using sprinkles on hot chocolate. Such a cute picture.

    kel - you should give it ago youtube is a great place to start for tutorials

    elledee - Love your Emma post such cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love snow... Love Hot chocolate with the works... those cupcakes, especially the one with the oreo cookie, look absolutely sinful... and I wish wish wish that I had the desire to learn how to knit. I stop at crocheting... throw an extra needle in there and I get ALLLLLL thrown off. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment