Mixed tape challenge

So Miss over at http://iloveyoumorethantheclash.blogspot.com/ has thrown down the gauntlet - what would be on your mixed tape...

Oddly I was just putting together a Friday playlist I would share but it's 42 songs long and I think a mix tape should be a slightly shorter affair so here's my Friday Feeling mix:
  1. Sammy Davies Jr. - Rhythm of Life
  2. Diana Ross - Upsidedown
  3. Coconut Records - Nighttiming
  4. The Bees - A Minha Menina
  5. Elvis Costello - Pump it Up
  6. LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk is Playing at My House
  7. The Roots - The Seed (2.0)
  8. Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky
  9. Interpol - Slow Hands
  10. Rachid Taha - Rock el Casbah
  11. Vampire Weekend - A Punk
  12. Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun
    Bonus track:
  13. Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide World

found here
Okay so maybe I do have a little crush on him...

Comments

  1. Yay! Some damn good tunes there my friend :) P.s That man is pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your opening song! The rhythm of life is a powerful beat indeed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment